Friday, July 14, 2006

Cross border polling

Inspired by the Frog Lady’s online poll re: Liberal leadership candidates as South Park characters, I’ve come up with a (much less exciting) poll to further foster Canada – US political relations (and if you have any other suggestions for possible candidates - please let me know and I'll add them on):


Which American would you want as the leader of the Liberal party?
Al Gore
Hillary Clinton
Bill Clinton
John Kerry
Condoleezza Rice
Angelina Jolie
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Colin Powell
Dick Cheney
Warren Beatty








(It's a little risky for me to put up a poll cause I don't even know if anyone reads this blog. So if you do happen to come across this page, please apply a similar mantra to this poll as you'd apply to election day: vote early and often!)

1 Comments:

At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home