Sunday, December 10, 2006

Pictoral Interlude III

To be honest, I am not too big on negative postings - or negative campaign ads for that matter (though I know that they can be effective)... So to mute the tone of the last post (though I don't think I was being negative, rather just expressing an opinion) but regardless...

Let's compare two genus species of elephants: the African elephant (very dangerous and a threat to farmers in some part of subsaharan Africa)...



...and the Indian elephant (very tame and great for manual labour and doubling up as sacred animal for blessing people before entering into Hindu temple)

3 Comments:

At 11:30 PM, Blogger Oxford County Liberals said...

I think this is a biased post, as you're showing obvious Liberal elephants.

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Oxford County Liberals said...

(Apologies for the snark.. I was just beating ex-ndip to the punch).

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger JJ said...

I actually thought that by showcasing elephants (ie the Republican mascot) that I'd get kudos for featuring the "other side" for once.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home