Saturday, January 06, 2007

Coming Back Down to Earth

Hmmmm... I guess that I should go on vacation more often... Just arrived back in DC to find that I made Cherniak's list of top 10 female bloggers...wow... nice thing to come back to.

Unfortunately (or fortunately), my vacation turned out to be a real vacation after all... no email, no internet, just friends, the beach, and some much appreciated capirinahs... all that to say... I have been in a info vacuum... and still coming down off of the plane ride and the Brazilian trip high...

I plan to be back to my normal DC state later today or tomorrow... and will have processed all that is Brazil and will be up to speed on all things politics (Wajid Khan, what?)

Thanks again for being patient with the blogging break... In the interim, I leave you with this:


1 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Blogger Oxford County Liberals said...

I've already said this to you in email and in chat, but again, welcome back, JJ. May 2007 be good to all of us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home