Monday, January 15, 2007

You Tubing?

Found a fab clip to share - and had attached this great post (basically comparing and contrasting the wildly different climates I've just traversed: mind-numblingly cold in Montreal this a.m. and summer night temps here in D.C.)... anyway, 5 hours later, it hasn't downloaded on my blog... this is causing a weird sort of vicious circle: I don't want to blog until the clip is up, but don't know how long to wait until I try again... man oh man... the dilems of the digital age....

3 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, Blogger Oxford County Liberals said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger Oxford County Liberals said...

Funny you should mention that, as I just got asked by one of our affiliates how to upload (er, download) Youtube to display on Beta Blogger, and he's having awful troubles with it. Unfortunately, I wasn't of much help. But, it seems to be a trait of both the old and new Blogger.

By the way, apologies on your previous thread for the 2 deleted messages. I'd left a response to your Dem Op Friend and had tried posting a link in it, but the thing basically made the last 2 paragraphs the whole link, and it looked pretty cheesy, so I removed it.

Too bad as well.. I'd composed a nice rant (not at him), which had taken me 30 mins to type.

 
At 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

jj:

I have posted YouTube clips on my blog many times. Just cut and paste the "embed code" into your post using the "edit html" option. Sometimes it will say that there is an error, but just click the box that says "stop showing error" and proceed to publish. That's what works for me...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home