Friday, March 30, 2007

Jet Lag

I've realized that my tendency for blogging is similar to my tendency towards exercise. The beginning of the week starts off and I am all raring to go... and then towards the end of the week, the exhaustion, work deadlines, the social engagements, start to kick in and then blogging and the gym kind of get pushed off to the back burner... I also think that I'm suffering some kind of burn out... we were on full throttle at work up until that Vietnam trip... and now I kind of feel like a truck hit me...So lucky me, I am going on Vacation. Vacation with a capital "V". And to no other than one of the most beautiful places in the world: Banff, Alberta.

Unfortunately, I can't get my intelligent and worldly sister to fill in for me again... cause she's coming with me. So this blog will probably be on a bit of a stand still for the next week.

I am so excited to be going back to my home and native land... yay access to good canadian media! yay peter mansbridge! yay hard paper copies of the Globe & Gazette! Yay CBC radio! (man, I am such a geek... clearly in desperate need of vacation...)

1 Comments:

At 5:24 PM, Blogger JJ said...

CH2... interesting name... sounds like Switzerland squared... impossible to forget about LPC crew... they are with me always :-)... am looking to the rockies to provide poetic inspiration...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home