Thursday, April 19, 2007

I want my money back

So apparently my hard earned tax dollars are going to pay for Harper's image consultant... Now I'd have no problem with this if I felt that I was actually getting my money's worth... But not only is Ms. Image consultant helping Harp out at home, apparently she travelled with Steve all the way to Vietnam for APEC summit. Check out fruits of her labour below.... Now maybe it's just me, but I don't think that shade of baby blue in his one piece jumpsuit is the correct shade to match his eyes...

3 Comments:

At 11:09 PM, Blogger pumpernickel said...

Is it just me, or was this picture from the original Star Trek series.

 
At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The edmonton Journal finished an online poll yesterday with over 2000 responses.

Stephen Harper has his own personal groomer, Michelle Muntean, who is paid by tax dollars. What do you think about this arrangement?

- 27 % -- The PM looks mighty fine.
- 12 % -- She's got a tough job.
- 61 % -- I don't think we're getting our money's worth.

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger JJ said...

Interesting, stats, anon, very interesting...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home