Monday, November 06, 2006

Hee hee hee - hee hee hee

Okay, so this isn't at the same level as the Kerry gaffe (now more or less forgotten) but it is nice to see the words "Snub" and "Bush" in the same headline.

In other but similar news, I can't watch t.v. tonight without being bombarded by campaign ads... I mean really, bombarded, EVERY SINGLE AD in the ad slot is a campaign ad... it's quite unbelieveable...

...and if I was an uninformed voter (hmmmm, that doesn't sound quite how I meant, I mean if I was an undecided voter) and watching t.v. tonight I'd be in a bit of a quandry...

...I mean, after one ad I think that one candidate is vile and evil and after the next, I think the other candidate is vile and evil.... hmmmm does this mean that all politicians are vile and evil...

....now I am starting to understand why people tend not to like politicians - cause they do such a good job at bashing themselves (I mean not them per se, but you know what I mean, right?)... hmmm...looks like all these ads are messing with me...

... that and the fact that I am really excited because my sister and I are soon going to be reunited after months of being apart, on the convention floor - both as Dion dels! Only 3 weeks to go! Yay! (Did I mention that I am a geek? hmmm yes, for more on my geekiness please see my "testing mobile blogging" post)...

..apologies all, I don't know what's gotten into me tonight - am just positively giddy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home