Friday, January 26, 2007

Good Morning Vietnam!

Am off to Hanoi tomorrow morning for 2 and 1/2 weeks!

Very excited - though the trip promises to be intense - workwise in particular... so I am not sure how often I will get around to blogging...

In my absence, I am very pleased to announce the arrival of a very special guest blogger! Look for the introductory post of piccola - jj - coming soon!

Piccola - JJ is based in Toronto - so I anticipate that her posts will be slightly less US focused than mine... however, she already has provided this blog with tons of spicy, analytical commentary (both in the form of post suggestions and comments)! I am confident you'll be in great hands!

3 Comments:

At 1:10 PM, Blogger Oxford County Liberals said...

Have a good trip.. and I formally welcome your sister to blogging. I'm sure she'll do fine.

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger Jeff said...

Be sure to rock it from the delta to the dmz.

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger JJ said...

Scott - thanks!

Jeff - will do my best!

Take care you two!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home