Monday, January 22, 2007

Je ne veux pas travailler....

I don't know if it is mid winter blahs (spurred on by the fact that it finally, miraculously snowed in DC) or what - but the work motivation level has reached a pinnacle low (if that's not a total oxymoron - but whatev)... So I've been employed in some pretty stellar procrastination (if I do say so myself)... as a result, I thought I'd share the fruits of my labour:

Random find #1: Stephane Dion is up there with Rosie O'Donnell and Justin Timberlake as post popular msn - ca people search?

Random find #2: Tomorrow, our beloved prime minister is celebrating the one year anniversary of the last election... uh...who does that? And at the Chateau Laurier no less... I am dying of suspense to hear what he's going announce...(My guess is something along the lines of - "A year ago today, we saved Canada from its fate of turning into a full fledge northern European welfare state in the worse sense of the term...")

Random find #3: Need a little bit of tlc... coming soon to a shopping centre near you: Free Hugs... now available world wide (from Korea, to Canada, to Brazil)...

Okay, this post is getting so lame, that as a (non-intentional) side effect, I actually just convinced myself to get back to work...