Monday, February 19, 2007

Blog Revival & Video Interlude I

I have been remise. The shuttling too and fro at warp speed, over the North pole and back (looks like there is some fantastic potential skiing on Baffin Island)... the running around Hanoi, hanging off backs of mopeds, tea pots under arm, sailing in Halong Bay, organizing and running a conference with over 500 participants from over 50 countries.... has all been too much for my system... sensory overload to say the least... living life at warp speed finally caught up to me and after spending every day last week either at an airport or in an airplane, I finally hit a brick wall and crashed...into a crisp, snowy Montreal landing.

So yes, apologies for lack of blogging... but barely had time to catch my breath... So in the interim and while waiting to get my feet firmly settled on hard ground... I give you: Street scene from Hanoi. Enjoy!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Blogger Oxford County Liberals said...

Welcome back!

Your sister did an admirable job holding the fort while you were away.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home